domingo, 19 de noviembre de 2017

Post 10 - Evaluating your Blogging Experience

My experience writing for this blog has been very interesting, I learn a lot about the language and how to explain some thoughts and concepts that a haven´t be able to do in the past. Is very nice that this is something that we do every week because we can train and understand many ways to exprese our selfs in english.  I had feel a little frustrated in the beginning, only because a don´t have a very good past whit this langauge but now i feel much more confortable writing and speaking it.  

I feel that my writing has improved a lot compared to school and my first years of university, I really like the exercise of blog writing.


In the future a think it would be nice to have more time to understand more of the subject or topic that we develop in the blog on the class, maybe if we talk about them in class we can train more and get better on the talking to.

I think that we have the chance to talk and write many interesting thing on the blog, and for me that im from career and faculty, this give me the possibility to learn more about my partners int he class.

1 comentario:

  1. it was good that you would not give up with english! I hope you'll keep practicing, knowing english is a super useful skill.

    ResponderBorrar