Hi, today I am going to talk about my favorite subject, this is english, english during this semester, we worked blog writing and we did oral practices between classmates and teacher.
We learned about many different topics to speak about in english. We studied different ways to talk about our careers, free time, the future, the past, our favorite picture, favorite tv show, among other topics.
I liked talking about my career, It was a good topic, I study Cinema And Tv. I did an oral presentation in front of my classmates and I had to apply everything I learned in classes and speak about something. Even although I was nervous, I could remember the connectors and all the words practiced in blog writing. Despite my bad memory I could improvise and say different things and that made me happy because I felt that I was learning. I liked that exercise and it is fundamental to speak english in case I talk to a director sometime.
Other topic that I liked is the of formulate questions and answers for set up a good conversation in English, all the topics of the class were important for our personal development in the matter, the teacher is very good and has great patience.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario