domingo, 19 de noviembre de 2017

Post 6 - Tv shows and Series

My favorite series is Breaking Bad, this is a serie of tv in United States has five Seasons and Sixty-two episodes, I like becouse is very intense, has a very good drama, excellent actors and cinematographic technical team surprising. What I like the most is the dramatic conflict of the main character and the evolution of the personality, from the good person becomes to a very bad.

The series that I like more and I enjoy are the of Science fiction in the that has must think the viewer, other series that I like them are Lost, Black Mirror, Stranger Thing, The walking Dead, among other. I like them because they have stories very sticky
that you can not stop seeing.

exists a serie that I have not seen and is the serie ¨friends¨,I would like to see it because all say that is very good and entertaining but for my feel that t's not entertaining, once I saw
a episode and I fell asleep but all say that is very good, maybe  should give it a new opportunity and see it complete.

The series are a good hobbies also very addictive for the lovers of the cinema.




1 comentario:

  1. If you like science fiction series, i recomend you "West World", is not that long and it's very interesting.

    ResponderBorrar