Hello, Today I'm going to speak about my preference for travel in the time, I would like travel to the past because I feel that could solve many problems and maybe today could be happy.
In the past I would like change all the lost time before of enter the university and to have entered immediately after school because today feel that I would like study more things but I am against time, For a filmmaker the practice does the teacher, the theory alone complements, that is a of the things that I would like change between many. But good, someday I will be back to study, Today I will continue practicing my career the which I like very much.
Talking about the past I would like return at the time of the dinosaurs because feel that all was more beautiful, the animals, the nature, the air and all, the world it was much more free, the humans destroy the world, Not value anything.
I would like go for the day at that time but I would not stay because feel that the world it's better without the humans, I would go and die there and be the last human of the world.
The past is something that to all we would like change but pity It is not possible.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario