jueves, 3 de mayo de 2018

My favorite technology - post 3



Hello, today I'm going  to talk about my favorite technology.

My favorite technology is my computer because is very important for my life and career, in my computer I have my books that I use for do class in my faculty, I make assistants of the subject ¨Latin American approaches¨ the days Tuesday and Thursday. Also I have the programs that I use in my career for to work, for example: Photoshop, Final cut pro, Adobe premier, After among others.

With Final cut pro or Adobe premier editing advertising, documentary, short films, capsules for internet, among others.

I like my computer because is a Macbook pro very thin that it's not heavy, it was a present of my father in Christmas, the True is that naw with the energy electric and these technologys the vida is faster and comfortable.

The computer in the period of the university help a lot in the study, naw we can do group tasks online without meet in person also we recycle because read in the computer and do not we print paper sheet.

The technologies are good but sometimes is good log off and leave and connect with the nature.





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario