viernes, 20 de abril de 2018

Second Blog Post - My Favorite Holidays


Hello, today I will to speak about my favorite holidays, these were in Brasil the last year  in february, it was very entertaining because trip with friends in compared with others trips, the trip it was for two weeks, It was very Beautiful, the people with the that trip are friends of the childhood, we all study career similar, for example: Cinema, audiovisual production, photography, arts and history.


We experience a lot in our careers, we went to the museum, theater, cinema and forums about our careers also of  go to the beach, bread of sugar, Christ redeemer, among others.


I like a lot the beachs of Brasil, are very beautiful, very transparent, when  you start swimming can see turtles and fishes of colors, the beachs more beautiful are Arrial do Cabo, Joao Fernandez, praia do Farol, among others.


 It was a trip good for my because I shared with my friends that i did not see  a long time ago, I learned the culture, i was go to many partys in the streets and rest a lot.



when you can travel to Brasil with friend or family is very beautiful.








No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario