Hello, Today I'll talk about friendship, For me friendship is very important because I feel that the friends will be in the good and bad moments, a friend always it will help you, i will give you love, trust, support in moments of successfull and failure.
In my life friendship always is was present, always it was sociable in the school, in the university, in the neighborhood, I like Talk with the people, I feel that the process of know of they is very beautiful.
An experience that I do remember a lot with friends it was we went to climb the glacier "The purple" in the cajon del maipo, it was very beautiful because we were very exhausted but we helped each other, were eight hours of trekking, it was beautiful.
I feel that get out with friends is the best, help to create more trust also help to know each other better.
always i like trip with friend, the weekends we make trekking in any place and in summer we travel out of the country, always we work during the year, we put together the money and trip in february.

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario