This photograph I like a lot is of Sergio Larraín a chilean photographer very famous, The name of this photograph is "Kids from the street", was taken at the end of the years fifty according internet.
This photograph represents poverty in the streets, the loneliness and the companionship at the same time, This photograph I like because I feel that is very esthetic, has good composition, good contrast, good quality, I feel that it help to reflect about the live, the life is very hard, many times the money it does not let you see this.
I like this Fotographer i feel that has good eye with the photograph, is very delicate, his work is very serious and makes me think a lot about the life, childhood, the things in general.
I think that the photograph is very beautiful, is important draw a portrait of the moments of the life, the fashions, of events, the families, the life university, the things because after everything changes and the photographs alone are a memory.


Clearly this photograph was taken by a very gifted person with talent. It's very moving.
ResponderBorrar