viernes, 13 de abril de 2018

My First post English lV







Hello, Today I will Speak About  where I would like to go and is to Madrid because I think that after of years they got do industry in the area of the cinema, I want to visit the Industry of Documentary As well the of Fiction.

Madrid lately for the that I have seen, has good areas of production, has good market of distribution, is growing in the cinema even more in the TV series.

I would like to go to Madrir for to work in production, make contacts with more people of the industry.

Clearly I would like to live there, maybe two years, see if I have luck, maybe make a movie or TV series as the "Paper House" a  successful series in España. I recommend this series because i feel that have a great development dramatic also is very marxist or good that tries.







3 comentarios: