sábado, 2 de junio de 2018

My favorite tv show



My  favorite tv show it was ¨Zoolo TV¨ this program it was issued by ¨Megavision¨ when I she was small, I liked a lot and I saw it everyday in the mornings, the animator of the program was ¨the kiwi¨,  it was called in that way because he always I used shirts green color and it was like a Kiwi.

Existed many characters in the program, pigs, mice, rabbits, cats and dogs between  many more, it was very entertaining, The Kiwi delivered very happy, I was going to school very happy always and  with my classmates we talked about the program.

In this tv show they reproduced different cartoon, my favourites were ¨ Hey Arnold¨, ¨Rugrats¨, ¨Power Rangers¨, among others.

I still remember a song of the tv show was called ¨Little face of pig¨ I loved it, we sang it with my companions at breaks.

I feel that today Chile needs children's television programs because are very important for education of a child because here they learn about the friendship, the family, animals, the world and how to deliver love to all these.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
SHOULD RETURN THESE TV SHOW TO THE NATIONAL TV?





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario