viernes, 8 de junio de 2018

DOGS


The animal that I find interesting is the dog because feel that does not exist nothing more loving that they.

The dogs are a very domestic species they need much to the human, I feel that this animal is interesting because always has energies, deliver lots of love to people lonely, deliver company, are very hairy and deliver a lot of tenderness.

Today there exist many groupings of animal rescue, in these places rescued dogs of the street and search for a home for them, where they can do company.

The habits of the dogs not are many, they sleep, go to the bathroom, eat and follow sleeping, when they are awake are very affectinate.

The dogs they live in home or in the street, is very sad when one sees to a dog in the street, I always i give them food or a little of love.

I am not dentist because study another thing but for me the dogs have the best smile of the world, My dog is called ¨Rondizony Andres¨ the friends they call it ¨RON¨ I love him and to all the dogs of the  world.

The photography of my dog:


Greetings to all and love your dogs and  those on the street too.

1 comentario: