Hello friends, today I will speak about my favorite movie, this is ¨The black swan¨ of Darren Aronofsky, is a movie very beautiful and interesting, is my favorite because I love dancing and this movie talk about that.
Also I like the direction of photography of this movie as well as the others departments because exists a great work behind camera.
I like the style of camera is very experimental, the work of illumination, movement of camera, post of color, post de sonido, editing, special effects among other things.
As usual I like to see movie of suspense, drama or anyone the true, feel that exists a movie for every moment, all are good I love the cinema.
The last movie that saw it was Dunkerque of Christopher Nolan, I like the soundtrack and special effects , the true is that has better. I did not like the general work of the movie, alone I like those two things that name. I do not recommend.
The work of cinema is very beautiful help to think in others things and to know other realities.
Hi c: I liked it Dunkerque, you have reason when you say that soundtrack and special effects are the better, but the way in story is told is very interesting and captivating, so I differ a little with you, but its no have nothing wrong! bye
ResponderBorrarThe Black swan is a interesting movie and his direction os photography is beauty. I want see it again to appreciate the style of camera that you say.
ResponderBorraroh!.....very good movie!! i love Aronofsky, all this movies are great, i've saw many of them, and i to recommend it, "Phi" and "tree of live" this are also very good, i hope that you seen this films too.
ResponderBorrar