domingo, 10 de septiembre de 2017

Post 3 - My favourite piece of technology


Hello friends of the blog, todays I go to speak about my favourite piece of technology.


My favourite piece of technology is my computer because in this work in editing of short films, photos and other things,  Also I make my university's homework, see pages fun, I communicate with my friends and family. my computer it was a gift of birthday made for my parents in the year 2012 and that I liked a lot.

I use my computer frequently because study Cinema and tv in the university,  In the career all the programs are for computer ( Final cut pro - Adobe Premiere - photoshop - among others ) ,  almost always I am working in my computer and making social life in Facebook, Instagram or whatsapp for computer.

I like my computer because is very fast, resistant, comfortable and has a lot of memory for to download programs, applications and games. My life without computer would a problem because todays I do my homework for the university,  works for little producer ,  I communicate with the world, among others things...

I like the computers portable because love going out and do works in the fresh air.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario