miércoles, 6 de septiembre de 2017

POST 2 - Why did you choose this Career/study Programme?



Hello, today I want speak about my dream when was little, I liked the theater, the dance and the cinema, I wanted to be a professional dancer, actress and to work in the cinema.

I started in  the year 2002 to take courses of theater for children, I liked and follow for years, I wanted to be a actress to the 17 years, wanted to study theater in the Universidad de Chile, a year passed and I started to like the direction of actors in the cinema, there I knew that the career of Cine and Tv taught the techniques and more.

Take courses in a year of photography for cinema and performance front of camera I liked a lot so I thought that study Cinema was a good idea because includes all the arts and communications that I like.

Enter to study Cine in the University ARCIS the year 2012 until the year 2014 and do not finish because the university was in economic trouble.

So enter to study again Cine but in the Universidad de Chile, I am happy with my career and my univeristy. My experience in the university is very nice and every time I learn more, I have good companions and teachers that help a lot. My job in the university is going to the gym and estudy in the fresh air with companions for after to go of party.

2 comentarios:

  1. apparently you always knew what you wanted, and you have conquer it, it's great, I love the movies,but i don't imagin to me make that, because seems very complicated to do, you have to think about everything ... I've prefer draw, the flat of the white sheet.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love cinema too, I think you can really make a change is someone's life whit a good movie. Keep up!

    ResponderBorrar